We’re currently accepting review requests, here is the review policy:
If you’re an author/publisher and you want your book read, please read before sending a request:
→ What genres do we accept?
- Romance, fantasy, sci-fi, mystery/thriller, horror, contemporary, etc. Anything else that does not belong to these categories is going to be declined. You can read more about our favourite genres here.
- Requests for non-fiction, religious fiction, graphic novels, or erotica are not accepted.
- Requests for New Adult books or Middle Grade books may be accepted, but the main focus is on Young Adult.
→ What info should you add?
- Title of the book
- Series* (or if standalone, please say so)
- Release date
- Goodreads link
- Amazon link
*If it’s a sequel, previous installments must have been read and rated 3 or more stars by any of us.
→ What formats are accepted?
- pdf, mobi and epub
→ More things you should know:
- Sending a request does not mean it will be accepted. We will respond in a timely manner if we were interested.
- All reviews are honest and entirely our own. No “rewards” are taken.
- We may give bad ratings, or leave the book unfinished, so please respect our opinions.
- We will not promote a book we have not read, therefore, we will not be part of blog tours, guest posts or any other promotional campaign unless we have rated the book 3 or more stars.
If you accept our terms, you’re welcome to send an email to email@example.com, or you can fill the form below.